Rotary District 7980’s District Assembly was held at Southern CT State University on April 13, 2013 and was attended by 250. Attendees were treated to excellent keynote speakers, breakout sessions, a Grants Management Seminar and pretty good food service.
SCSU’s School of Business provided substantial sponsorship to the us making it possible for us to utilize the Adanti Center for this event.
The North Haven Rotary Club, led by District Assembly Chair Nick Casella, did a fabulous logistical job organizing the event and keeping everything moving along on proper timing.
The links below are to presentations and materials shared during the District Assembly:
- Photo Album – Courtesy of Ralph Welsh
- Change Management Keynote by Dr. Pam Hopkins
- 4-Way Test Contest Press Release by Roy Fuchs
- Social Media Presentation by Rick Bassett
- Living the 4-Way Test by Dennis Wong and Mukund Nori
- Running Effective Club Meetings by Rupi Rupwani
- Operation Warm by The Orange Rotary Club
- Rotary Basics and Vibrant Clubs by Alan Hurst
- Foundation Grants Management Seminar by Rick Benson, Mac Leask, Jean Ferris, George Markley and Colin Gershon
- Program Book (and Agenda) for District Assembly
Thanks to everyone for making this event a success.
Rick Bassett, DGE