The Beacon Falls Rotary Club is a small club with about a dozen members that was chartered in 2010. Beacon Falls is a town in New Haven County, Connecticut, United States that spans 9.9 sq miles with a population of 6,049 as recorded in the 2010 census.
For a small club the Beacon Falls Rotary Club certainly does many things including:
- Annual Butterfly Release (see video from 2012)
- Host Wine Tasting Membership Drives
- Host a food booth at Beacon Falls Family Day
- Collect for the Beacon Falls Food bank (Turkey’s @ Thanksgiving)
- Participate in Youth Exchange
- Sponsor an Interact Club
- Support Pack 2010 Campership Fund
- Provide Scholarships to the High School
Their big fundraiser is the Haunted Hayride coming up in late October (see photo above).
The Club is also the home club to one of our newest D7980 Assistant Governors; Dave Dlugos.
The Beacon Falls Rotary Club meets on Monday’s at 6 PM @ Santo’s Restaurant 152 Church Street, Naugatuck, CT 06770.