25 Presidents-elect from all over New England attended a day long Rotary PETS makeup at the School of Business of Southern CT State University in New Haven, CT on Saturday May 11th.
The training session was facilitated by DGE Mike Barnett (D7890), DGE Rick Bassett (D7980), PDG Julie Reppenhagen and PDG Rick Benson.
Topics covered included: Club Administration, Membership, Public Relations, Foundation and Goal Setting.
The event was catered by Theresa Viele, Debbie Volain and Jon Martinek of the North Haven Rotary Club.
Here are links to the documents which we addressed during the training:
- Bassett & Barnett’s PowerPoint
- Benson’s PowerPoint on The Rotary Foundation
- Be a Vibrant Club – Club Leadership Plan
- Standard RI Club Constitution & Recommended ByLaws
- President’s Manual
- Secretary’s Manual
- Treasurer’s Manual
- Rotary President Citation 2013-14
Many thanks to everyone for being part of this important event.